$10.85 ( as on 2019-01-22 05:05:39 - Details )
Identify Diagnostics 5 Panel Drug Test Dip with Lowest Opiates Cutoff – Testing Instantly for 5 Different Drugs. Model # ID-CP5-DIP.
Available in packs of 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, or 100 dips. Buy more & save.
The current expiration date for this drug test dip is on or better than: FEBRUARY 29, 2020
Identify Diagnostics drug test dips were created with quality, accuracy, & price as key features. This 5 panel dip has a low cut-off level of 300 ng/mL for Opiates / Morphine (MOP). Many other dips have an opiate cut-off level of 2,000 ng/mL. This 5 panel dip test is one of several available versions trusted by medical professionals & home drug testers across the United States. These urine screening dip tests are FDA 510(k) Cleared, CLIA Waived, and Over The Counter (OTC) Cleared by the USA FDA having been held to a higher quality standard than non OTC cleared products.
This 5 panel drug test dip detects the following drugs at the below FDA recommended cutoff levels in human urine:
THC – Marijuana 50 ng/mL (Can detect THC over 40 days after last Marijuana use depending on frequency of use & potency)
COC – Cocaine 300 ng/mL
MOP – Opiates / Morphine 300 ng/mL (Six times lower than many other brands)
MET – Methamphetamines 1000 ng/mL
AMP – Amphetamines 1000 ng/mL
Please view the image gallery featuring graphics designed to help understand how to use the drug tests, read results, and other useful test info.
Please Note: Even a faint T line is considered a negative test result. The brightness of a T line can vary due to factors such as: protein levels, acidity, dilution, and specific gravity levels of a urine sample.
Please Note: Urine collection cups are not included with these drug test dips, which is often why dip tests are lower in price than complete cup tests. Please use a clean cup free of residue when testing.
- REMOVE CAP BEFORE DIPPING, dip in urine for 15 seconds. 2 lines appear if negative, 1 line if positive.
- Over 99% accuracy in detecting drugs according to the listed cutoff levels:
- Amphetamines AMP, Cocaine COC, Marijuana THC, Methamphetamines MET, Opiates / Morphine MOP
- FDA 510(k) Cleared for OTC (Over The Counter), CLIA Waived for medical professional use.
- At 300 ng/mL, the ability for this drug test to detect opiates in urine is greater than 6 times more sensitive than many other brands.