$97.00 ( as on 2019-02-23 10:42:03 - Details )
What is Peshtemal ? A peshtemal (also spelled peshtamal, pestamal or pestemal; from Turkish: pestamal) is a Turkish towel traditionally used in the Turkish baths for centuries. It is also used to specify which region people are from and is a part of a deep cultural tradition. There are many kinds of peshtemal, with different styles and colors for different local areas in Turkey. It absorbs water as fast as a traditional towel, dries very quickly, takes up less space, is easy to carry and is therefore used as an alternative to the towel in bathrooms, pools, spas, beaches, sport facilities and for baby care. Its fabric (for most peshtemals) is made of 100% cotton produced in manually operated looms in Turkey. Where can you use ? Beach Towel, Fitness Centers, Yoga Centers, Spa’s, Hamam Towel, Bath Towel, Guest Towel, Kitchen Towel, Travel Towel (great for chilly airplanes), Table, Chair or Couch Cover, Massage Parlor, Outdoor Sports, Baby Care, Shawl How to care for your Peshtemal: Machine wash cold (you can add a small amount of white distilled vinegar to keep it extra fluffy). Dry on low heat or air dry.
- Variety Set Comes with 6 different colors as shown in the main image.
- Pesthemal is thinner & lightweight, very absorbent, and fast drying bath and beach towel.Takes up much less room in the linen closet and great for travel.
- These are unisex and multipurpose towels. They can be used in Beach, Bath, Spa, Gym, Fitness, Yacht and Pool. It can also be used as Sarong, Pareo and scarf.
- Size: 39 W X 70 L Inc & 100 x 180 cm. Material: 100% Cotton Wash before use. It gets softer each time it gets washed.
- Pre-packed items shipped by Amazon includes one Turkish Hammam Glove. ($9 retail value)
Pack of 6